Page Created Aug 21, 2017. Perhaps your story will eclipse all others.
Purpose: This page is for nearly anything and everything that classmates may want to share. Did you have an encounter with fame, power, or celebrity? Do you have an amusing, adventurous, traumatic, poignant, uplifting, depressing, transformative, or otherwise interesting tale, essay, or travelogue to share? Perhaps you have an interesting hobby? What about your experience with the Princeton admission process? Do you have a blog or website that classmates would enjoy? A Princeton connection is great but not necessary. If so, please contact John Hart (firstname.lastname@example.org), and the ad hoc Story Committee will be in touch once it's posted.
- In Be Careful What You Wish For, Philip NIcholson joins a men's group to expand the range of his emotional experiences . Posted November 2, 2018.
- Snatching Victory from the Jaws of Defeat - A Krispy Kreme Story by Rich Reinis. Posted October 12, 2018. Also see Rich's Permission Granted - In
this PAW online interview, Rich recalls undergraduate days, including
getting the dean's approval to get married and playing football,
especially the Nov 14, 1964 Yale game.
- A Meeting and Photo with President Clinton by Jeff Shafer. Posted September 12, 2018
- An Aeronautical Odyssey by Ed Aiken. Posted June 11, 2018
- Jose Ferrer '33 and Professor Uwe Reinhardt by Nelson Hendler. Posted August 21, 2017
- The Princeton Interview with C. William Edwards '36 by Nelson Hendler. Posted August 21, 2017
- Nixon in Berlin by Terrence O'Keeffe. Posted August 20, 2016