Our 49th Reunion is less than three weeks away – Thursday, May 28th through Sunday, May 31st, the weekend after Memorial Day. Please come back and join your old friends in the Class of 1965 celebrate their 50th Reunion. It looks like they will have a great turnout and we will be their guests at their headquarters in the Blair-Joline Courtyard. For general information about Princeton Reunions 2015, please go to the Reunions website.
It is very important to note that this year the University has new and recently revised registration and wristband policies for satellite [non-major or so-called "off-year”] classes and guests:
The fun will begin as soon as you complete the new registration process!
- Registration and the issuance of wristbands for ’66 will take place at Alexander Hall, which will be open on: Thursday from 12:00 noon to 9:00 p.m.; Friday from 10.00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.; and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- There is no registration fee for a satellite class member, who may also register one adult guest (over age 21), their minor and adult children and grandchildren, along with their child/grandchild’s respective spouses/partners for free.
- A satellite class member may not register additional adult guests.
- At the time of registration, a satellite alumnus should register all guests who will require wristbands. The alumnus does not have to be present when the adult guests check-in and receive their wristbands, so long as they have been previously registered by the alumnus. However, the alumnus must be present to register and wristband minor children and grandchildren.
- After registration, please proceed to the 50th Reunion headquarters site to sign the ’66 ledger and pick up your button(s).
Immediately after the one-and-only P-rade on Saturday, May 30th, we will once again gather at Pam and Gary Mount’s incredible Terhune Orchards for a class reception and dinner. We will be serenaded by the Princeton Nassoons around 5:45 p.m. If you have been back for a off-year Reunion event, you know how great they are – you can really get to know classmates and there is probably not a better or more welcoming venue than Terhune Orchards. If you can make it, please let Turk know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be sure to have enough food!
In addition, on Saturday morning there will be a Class Officers’ Meeting open to all classmates from 8:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. in the Gun Room at the Nassau Club (6 Mercer Street), where a Continental breakfast will be available.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Reunions.
Charles Plohn, Ron Landeck, Henry Von Kohorn, Dave Stitzer, Jim Parmentier